The Stinson Beach Community Center offers a relaxed, intimate space — complete with vaulted ceilings, atmospheric murals by artist Bruno Schneider and a leafy back patio — that lends itself to an array of events, from weddings and conferences to concerts and retreats.
The Hall & Chapel
Our airy 60 x 35 assembly hall can comfortably seat 150 to 200 guests. Twenty-five parking spots are available for facility users.
The hall’s interior space features
- refinished hardwood floors,
- a working stone fireplace,
- adjustable overhead lighting,
- new surround sound system and wireless microphone,
- three renovated restrooms,
- a professional-grade kitchen, and
- tables and chairs for 150 people.
Just outside the French doors at the rear of the hall are
- a 40 x 25 patio with picnic tables,
- a children’s play yard,
- the sounds of a nearby creek.
Adjacent to the Community Center is the Stinson Beach Community Presbyterian Church, a quaint, light-filled chapel that holds 140 people.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Inside the Hall
Step inside the Stinson Beach Community Center Hall in the virtual 3D tour below.
Inside the Chapel
Explore the interior of the chapel via the virtual 3D tour below.